my sweet, sweet friend Luz (Luz means light in english, doesn’t she have the coolest name?) came to visit last month, and i couldn’t be happier to have her around for a whole week, to share my life in provo with her and have than enough time to catch up! we took her out to our favourite beaches and restaurants, and asked her to share her opinion on provo.
what do you think makes turks and caicos (providenciales) so special –
- The nice temperature, day and night
- The beautiful wild beaches and conch
- The silence that I so much wished for
- Everybody saying “Hi” everywhere, every time
- A sand on the beach that doesn’t burn our feet
- The gorgeous bougainvillea everywhere
- Watching the most amazing sunsets
- The Lemon 2 Go Coffee, it’s the coolest coffee shop I know
- The great meals at the restaurants all around the island; Le Bouchon, The Vix, Caicos Cafe and Somewhere.
would you recommend to a friend – Certainly!
check out other guest posts – HERE
first picture by me during Luz visit, all other pictures by Luz.