last week, whilst having dinner with my friend for a much needed catch up, we decided to make an impromptu trip to grand turk. we have both lived in provo for more than 4 years and haven’t visited cockburn town, the capital?! quite embarrassing i admit, but we were determined to change that. Continue reading
julia at 16 months – at the beach in gibb’s cay, eating fresh conch ceviche for the first time, and surprisingly she liked it ♡
a weekly portrait of my daughter
james and i are excited and sad about the news – i knew that the day would come, when we would have to move…and some told me it would happen when i felt the happiest on island – and how right they were. we have a lot to do before we leave and hope to make the best out our last days in provo.
so, i made a short bucket list of things i have been postponing since day one, and want to fit in before we leave –
* go parasailing, and face the fear of heights
* eat out at coco bistro, trip advisor’s number one restaurant in provo
* dive with james, and hope i don’t get to see any sharks
* cross the ferry, and go cycling with friends through north and middle caicos
* explore the one spot on island i haven’t been to, the remote beach in west harbor
* visit our capital city, cockburn town, in the island of grand turk
* go to salt cay, for humpback whale watching
* take james on an helicopter tour of the islands
* and the hardest one…get my father to come visit!
so, provo friends, what are the things you still want to do whilst on island – spill the beans!
picture of grace bay beach, news for april fools day (but seriously, this is all on my bucket list).