i have to confess i hate packing, having to decide what to wear in advance, for each occasion, for my mood on that day…argh! and i always wait to last minute for inspiration…
i am now counting the days to my next visitors and yesterday, whilst giving them tips on what to wear, i realized packing for provo is the easiest thing.
here are my tips of what to bring –
- shorts & tops for during the day, and/or beachwear, whatever weather we have i always wear this.
- flipflops, i can’t live without my havaianas, every day.
- thin trousers to wear at night, trousers is perfect to prevent mosquitoes and sand flies, although its too hot for jeans.
- a couple of nice tops to wear for dinner outs.
- sunscreen, with high SPF, the sun can get pretty hot, lipbalm and aftersun.
- insect repellent, we use it all the time.
- sunglasses and a hat.
- shampoo, shower gel, and all your beauty products…you might find them here, but they are way too expensive.
- bikini / swimming suit / swimming shorts and beach towel.
- a book, kindle, ipad, magazines, you’ll have plenty of time to relax.
- camera, and you might want to bring a disposable water camera too.
can you think of anything else? the island is very informal so there is no need to bring lots of high heels, make up, accessories and clothes for different occasions.