i’m one of those persons, who loves tea, and coffee too. but let’s face it, tea can be so much healthier, so i promised myself i would cut on coffee and drink more tea.
i thought i would ask my friend tania, from my tea break – a blog all about tea – to share a few of her tea choices:
1. Rare Tea Company Whole Leaf Tea – An exquisite Chinese Green Tea that is meticulously hand-crafted. It has a refreshing and light smoky flavour which is the antithesis of bitter, mass produced Green Tea.
2. My Tea Break White Peony – a delicious introduction to Chinese White Tea. This Tea has a creamy and soft taste with a refreshing and sweet aftertaste. You can drink it at any time of the day.
3. Tea Pigs Jasmine Pearls – Little perals of hand rolled green Tea tips which have been delicately infused with pure jasmine flowers. An amazing refreshing and floral taste.
4. Argo Tea Moroccon Mist – This moroccon mist tea, a natural gunpowder green Tea from China blended with a refreshing burst of mint, always brings me great memories of travelling with Joana in Morocco.
5. Lahloo Tea Puerh Shou Vintage – Produced by the Mannong Project, a fair trade cooperative, in the heart of a 1500-year-old ancient forest in Yunnan, China. Not everyone’s cup of Tea, but such a special deep, dark, sweet and smooth Tea.
6. Harney & Sons Caribe Blend – This exotic blend of green and black teas enhanced by tropical flavours, such as hibiscus, guava, coconuts and strawberry, marigolds and cornflowers. Perfect if you live in an island like Joana.
thank you so much, tania for sharing some great tea alternatives!
what is your favourite tea? personally i’m a sucker for jasmine green tea. do you always buy the same one or do you like trying out new blends? i would love to know!