i have been thinking of doing these for a while, and last night i finally got to it. my inspiration came from here and i added a few twists.
what you need
- 2 garlic cloves, olive oil, salt and pepper
- 14 pasta shells
- half a package of ricotta (7.5oz / 212gr)
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- a package of frozen cooked spinach (9oz / 255 gr)
- tomato sauce, i used a spoon of sauce per pasta shell, but add more if you like it very tomatoey
how to do it
- preheat the oven to 350º
- cook the pasta shells, according to package instructions, make sure they are not sticking and let rest
- mash the garlic cloves through the garlic compresser and place in a skillet in medium heat with olive oil and the defrozen spinach, cook until hot
- in a bowl add the ricotta, the parmesan and the spinach, mix all together and season with salt and pepper
- stuff the shells and place in a baking dish
- add the tomato sauce and place in the oven for 15/20min
easy peasy and they are yummilicious, hope you like them too!